make an appointment
Contact our Practice
To schedule a liver care appointment with a specialist at The Liver Centre WA, please call
(08) 6163 2800.
What to bring on your first visit?
On your first visit, we ask that you kindly bring along:
- A referral letter from your General Practitioner or other specialist;
- Your Medicare card, and if insured, your Health Fund information;
- Any recent x-ray reports and test results from your General Practitioner or other specialist;
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking;
- If you have had liver surgery or liver treatment elsewhere, please bring a copy of your reports if available.
Payment for all liver care consultations is required on the day of appointment.
We can accept cash, EFTPOS, credit card payments.
For your convenience we can submit your Medicare claim electronically on your behalf.
If you are unable to attend your appointment you must notify our office as soon as possible. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee and/or refuse to make further bookings if you do not attend your appointment(s) and fail to provide adequate notification.